- No GA (Gentlemen Agreement)
- Games are 5v5's Hardcore Search and Destroy.
- First to 3 maps
- Minimum 4 players in lobby to commence cb.
- 16 Players max to register & Min is 5.
- Only 3 Leaders will be approved to lead a team (L, 2iC, 3iC)
- Clan defending rank gets first map pick & will alternate then.
- Players cannot spectate the other team for more then 10 secs.
- Only Registered leaders can update their roster. Leaders are also only approved to post claims/defends via Discord.
- Only Registered players can play in the cb. Any unregistered players participating will face consequences which will include giving FF for every round the unregistered player played in to the other team.
- Teams have 15 mins to join lobby before FF can be claimed if its a "No Show".
- FF will need to be claimed during the MAP.
- Once map is finished, FF cannot be claimed. If both teams cant resolve rule, host is to end the game to discuss outcome & resume once both leaders have come to an agreement.
- FF rounds only, proof will be required.
- Vanguard have dedicated servers.
- If both teams cannot agree to who can host, both leaders can suggest their own host & to host own maps.
- If a player lags out in the first 30 Secs of the match (not round), host is to end the game & invite player back.
- Host is to end the game if a unregistered player joins.
- Incorrect setup needs to be corrected before round 3 otherwise FF can be claimed after that.
- You cannot call out ranks 5 above.
- Leaders have 24 hours to accept callout.
- Teams will be unable to call out till claim/defend has been posted.
- Leader/Leaders are to be tagged in callout.
- If you lose, you cant callout for 14 hours from lock in time of previous cb.
- You have 48 hours to complete a cb. Extensions can be requested upon admin approval.
- You cannot call out the same team for 36 hours.
- If you have defended rank, you will automatically receive a shield. This means you will be able to decline callouts from Lock in time of previous cb.
- If the cb hasnt been played within the 48 hours, admin will award FF to the team who wasted the LEAST amount of time.
- Clans in top 8 can call out any clans above them.
- Leaders cannot pull callout once cb has been validated, however, a request can be put in to have callout pulled.
Example Call out format:
Team 1 #2
@Leader of Team 1
Team 2 #1
@Leader of Team 2
Incorrect format can lead to the callout being INVALID
- Incorrect Clan tags can lead to FF if Leader chooses to claim.
- FF cannot be claimed after Round 2.
Monster Battle Gaming - [MBG])
- SD players may spectate but cannot play until they have served the full 48 hours duration.
- Teams will have 5 mins in between each map to start.
- If clan leaves mid game, they have 15 mins to join back in lobby. Teams CANNOT postpone cb.
- You can only have ONE sub in the lobby.
- If the start teammate "times out", player can join back to continue playing, however, if player leaves the game (Player Left the Game), same player cannot join back till next map & sub can fill in.
- Sub will have 11 secs to kill themselves in the cb.
- Roster updates are to be sent in either to MBG Live Support or to MrsAthena via Discord.
- Once registration has been sent in by leader, the SD commences from the time its been sent to admins.
- Please be clear with the registration for example -
John Smith - Kefe#2671356 (PC)
John Smith - Kefe (console)
- We will not need the acti for Console registrations.
- If the acti for PC players hasnt been sent in, player will remain on SD till we have obtained Activision Number.
- When deregging a player, either player or Leader needs to message admin to confirm deregistration.
- Players that have a 48 hour SD will need to meet the whole duration.
- Players who come from other teams or players who have never been registered will STILL receive a SD.
- Leaders are responsible for their team! Please ensure that you keep your roster clean. This is to avoid double rostering.
- All claims are to be made in the discord under "Ladder-Claims-Defends"
- All 3 screenshots will also need to be provided as this ensures all registered players are in the cb.
- Failure to provide 3 Screenshots will result to the CB being void.
- Leaders will have 14 hours to post claim/defend otherwise cb will be voided.
- If a player is suspected of Double Accounting, Leader accusing will have to contact the player via Video Call.
- If Player is found guilty, player will receive a 3 month Suspension.
- Player must show their face in the video call for at least 5 seconds.
Please be mindful that admins have lives & jobs outside this game. We do try our best to answer all inquires in good time so if we do not get back to you asap, please message us again & will get an admin to complete request.